- Payment Methods
- Payment Terms & Conditions
- Copyright Statement
- Account & Audit's Terms and Conditions
- Company Secretary Terms and Conditions
- FAQ for Company Incorporation
- Limited Company Incorporation Terms & Conditions
- Unlimited Company Incorporation Terms & Conditions
- About taxation
- About individual tax return
- About Accounting & Auditing
- Tax obligation as an employer
- Regarding Share Transfer
- About Company Deregistration
- Email Account Management
- Email Forwarder
- Use Outlook (IMAP)
- Use Outlook (POP) Not recommended
- Using iPhone
- Use Android
- Corporate Email FAQ
2022 HSBC Business Integrated Account API (“HSBC BIA API”) Partners Campaign 19 April 2022 – 31 December 2022 – [Brilliant Business Centre Limited]
An Eligible Customer (as defined below) can enjoy the 2022 HSBC Business Integrated Account API (“HSBC BIA API”) Partners Promotion (this “Promotion”) for its first Business Integrated Account (the “Account”) application request made with The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited in Hong Kong (the “Bank” or “HSBC”) during 19 April 2022 and 31 December 2022, both dates inclusive (the “Promotional Period”), subject to these terms and conditions.
Account Application Fee Offer
- An Eligible Customer, as set out in clause 1.2, can enjoy a 50% discount on the account application fee (the “Discount”) for its first Account application request made with the Bank during the Promotional Period. For the avoidance of doubt, the Discount applies only to the basic account application fee. Any additional fees charged on account application, e.g. service fee on Special Company Account opening*, will not be subject to the Discount.
An Eligible Customer is a commercial customer who:
- 1.2.1is a customer of HSBC Business Integrated Account API (“HSBC BIA API”) Partners#;
- 1.2.2has successfully submitted the Account opening request via the HSBC BIA API Partners# API channel; and
- 1.2.3has also made an Account application at an account application appointment at any of the Bank's branches during the Promotional Period.
General Terms & Conditions
- An Eligible Customer cannot enjoy this Promotion in conjunction with any other campaigns offered by the Bank, save for the "2022 New-To-Bank Promotion".
- The Bank reserves the right to determine at its sole discretion the eligibility of an Eligible Customer who can enjoy this Promotion.
- The Bank reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and to terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice. The Bank accepts no liability for any such changes and/or termination.
- In case of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, the decision of the Bank shall be final and conclusive.
- No person other than the Eligible Customer and the Bank will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”), and the Bank and each Eligible Customer agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.
# HSBC BIA API Partners are the companies which have established business collaboration with HSBC riding on the HSBC BIA API, full list can be found in HSBC Hong Kong Developer Portal:
* Service fee on Special Company Account Opening is the additional fee charged on certain types of companies (including company with 3 or more layers in its structure, limited company in receivership/liquidation or trust account) as set out in the Bank’s commercial tariff.