- Payment Methods
- Payment Terms & Conditions
- Term of use
- Copyright Statement
- Account & Audit's Terms and Conditions
- Company Secretary Terms and Conditions
- FAQ for Company Incorporation
- Limited Company Incorporation Terms & Conditions
- Unlimited Company Incorporation Terms & Conditions
- Email Account Management
- Email Forwarder
- Use Outlook (IMAP)
- Use Outlook (POP)
- Using iPhone
- Use Android
- Corporate Email FAQ
- This agreement is offered by Brilliant Business Centre Limited (Service provider) and is accepted by the applicant of annual return submission & company secretary service (Customer), both executing those terms and conditions stated in this.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“HKSAR”) and the parties hereby irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the HKSAR.
- The Customer understands and agrees that they will have no right to occupy and access any part of the premises and any equipment or facilities within the premises of the Service Provider under this agreement. The Customer has the right to use the address(es) of the Service Provider as their registered nor contact address.
- The Service Provider reserved all rights to reject any application without requiring to provide a reason.
Under the following circumstances, the Service Provider reserves all rights to terminate services and resign as the Company Secretary without any prior notice. The Service Provider shall bear no legal responsibilities nor shall be liable for any claims or compensation for discontinuing services.
- The Customer has failed to settle any service fees or to renew business registration on time; or to submit necessary documents required by the law of HK SAR.
- In suspicion of the Customer is involving or carrying out a fraud and any illegal or improper activities;
- In suspicion of the Customer is using provided services to hold any promotional sales or public recruitment events;
- In suspicion of the Customer is transferring or assigning any or part of the services to any other parties, without the prior authorization from the Service Provider.
- The customer, or any contact person(s) of the Customer is ordered to pay debt by phone calls, letters, by person, etc.
- The Customer, or any contact person(s) of the Customer has caused any third party to disturb the operation at any service point of the Service Provider to claim for lost, protest, etc.
- The Customer, or any contact person(s) of the Customer has caused the press and media to arrive at any service point of the Service Provider for interview, filming or taking photograph.
- The Customer is involved in any kind of legal action.
- The Client shall acknowledge and agree in accordance with the Terms that the service provider does not guarantee to endorse an application for the Client regarding the declaration to including but not limited to the government and law enforcement agencies in relation to the use of our company’s registered address as the Client’s address. The service provider may require 7 to 14 days to review the relevant documents, and may induce additional charges for endorsing the associated documents. The service provider reserves the right to refuse to endorse any documents, and to submit the notification of termination of relevant authorization to the government and law enforcement agencies.
- Should any disputes arise, the decision of the Service Provider shall be final.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Customer acknowledges that due to the imperfect nature of verbal, written and electronic communications, the Service Provider is not responsible for any failure to render any service, any error or omission, or any delay or interruption of any service, the so le obligation is limited to the service charges during the affected period.
- The Customer agrees to waive, and agrees not to make, any claims for damages, direct or consequential, including with respect to lost business or profits, arising out of any failure to furnish any service, any error or omission with respect there to, or any delay or interruption of services.
- The Service Provider agrees that no information of the Customer would be sell to any third party without consent from the Customer.
- The first contract period will be the period started to the date of service commenced to the last date of the period covered within the first payment. The contract period will be extended according to the period covered of each payment of the Customer afterward, and the content of this agreement will be applicable within the extended contract period.
- The customer is not allowed to terminate the services before the end date of the first contract period unless prior approval from the service provider is obtained.
- Service fee will not be refund for early termination.
ABOUT SERVICE AND PAYMENT
- Customers are required to renew / terminate the service with the service provider 1 month before the expiry date of the service period. Otherwise, the resignation form of company secretary will be submitted to Companies Registry.
- The Customer shall pay the fees before the due date specified on the relevant invoices, or the Service Provider has the right to suspend the services to the Customer. The Customer has the responsibility to make sure that their payments are received and identified by the Service Provider before the due date specified on the relevant invoices.
- If Customer requests to reactive the services which has been suspended by the Service Provider due to late payment or overdue situation, the Service Provider shall charge the Customer the service fees for the suspended period.
- If the Customer requires to amend service instructions, contents, a written notice should be given to the Service Provide Provider to the amendment take place, related service fees shall apply.
- if there is any Shares Transfer or Information Change of the Company Members during the past Annual year. Customer must send the related information and documents to the Service Provider 7 days prior of the anniversary of the date of the company’s incorporation of that year. Customers would be responsible if there is any missing of providing accurate information for preparing the Annual Return, and have to pay HKD$600 for re-doing the Annual Return, the Customer would also be responsible for paying the late charge of Annual Return (if any).
- If the Customer has to sign the Annual Return, the signed documents must be returned to the office of the Service Provider within 30 days after the anniversary of the date of the company's incorporation in that year, which make sure the Service Provider has enough time to arrange submission of the documents. If there is any late charge / penalty due to late submission, the Customer should hold full responsibilities. If the Customer request to submit the documents within 3 days. The Service Provider would charge HKD$500 for the special arrangement.
- The Customer have read and agreed with all the terms and conditions above. And the Customer acknowledge and understand every year annual return is required to be delivered to the Registrar of Companies for registration within 42 days after the anniversary of the date of the company's incorporation in that year (the prescribed time period) period), the Customer / my company will have responsibilities for all penalties and legal liability from late delivery.