- Payment Methods
- Payment Terms & Conditions
- Copyright Statement
- Account & Audit's Terms and Conditions
- Company Secretary Terms and Conditions
- FAQ for Company Incorporation
- Limited Company Incorporation Terms & Conditions
- Unlimited Company Incorporation Terms & Conditions
- About taxation
- About individual tax return
- About Accounting & Auditing
- Tax obligation as an employer
- Regarding Share Transfer
- About Company Deregistration
- Email Account Management
- Email Forwarder
- Use Outlook (IMAP)
- Use Outlook (POP) Not recommended
- Using iPhone
- Use Android
- Corporate Email FAQ
IMAP mail keeps all your emails on Mail Server. You can use the same account at different locations, you can also check your emails by Webmail. Therefore, you may require more Hosting Space.
1. Enter Account SettingsOpen Outlook, on its top toolbar,
Select Tools > Accounts Settings...
2. Select "New Account"
3. Select ServiceClick Next
4. Select Manual SettingsCheck the "Manual Settings..." box and then click "Next"
5. Select Internet EmailClick Next
6. Fill in the account information
- Email Address
- Account Type: IMAP
- Incoming Server: m136.bbcserv.com (Port: 993)
- Outgoing Server: m136.bbcserv.com (Port: 465)
- Username（Same as your email address）
- Password（The password you set on DirectAdmin Panel when creating this account)
7. Delete ItemsUnder Purge Options, check "Purge items when switching folders while online". By using this setting, the "Deleted Email" would be deleted permanently.
8. Outgoing Email SettingsCheck "My SMTP server required authentication"
9. Extra SettingsClick "Advanced" Tab
- Select "SSL/TLS" for IMAP, Port 993
- Select "SSL/TLS" for SMTP, Port 465
- Some ISP blocks port 465 of the Outgoing (SMTP) Server. In case you cannot send email, try to set the Port to 25 or 587
10. Click "Next"
11. Click "Finish"