- Payment Methods
- Payment Terms & Conditions
- Copyright Statement
- Account & Audit's Terms and Conditions
- Company Secretary Terms and Conditions
- FAQ for Company Incorporation
- Limited Company Incorporation Terms & Conditions
- Unlimited Company Incorporation Terms & Conditions
- About taxation
- About individual tax return
- About Accounting & Auditing
- Tax obligation as an employer
- Regarding Share Transfer
- About Company Deregistration
- Email Account Management
- Email Forwarder
- Use Outlook (IMAP)
- Use Outlook (POP)
- Using iPhone
- Use Android
- Corporate Email FAQ
1. When will an employer receive Employer’s return of remuneration and pension from the Inland Revenue Department?Every company will receive The Employer’s Return of remuneration and pension from the Inland Revenue Department in every April. It has to be completed and filed to the IRD within a month of its issuing date, even you have not hired any employees during the year. Offenders may be prosecuted and fined. Refer to the following link for more information.
2. How is an assessment year defined for an individual’s income tax computation?A year of assessment runs from April 1 in the current year to March 31 of the following year. The form IR56B should be filed based on this time frame.
3.What is the price for the completion and filing of Employer’s Return of remuneration and pensions on our behalf?BBC charges HKD500 / filing for every director or employee per assessment year, if your company has paid directors or employees. You will have to provide income proof of the individuals involved in these filing. If there is no employee, or the director does not receive an income, BBC’s service fee is HKD800 / filing per assessment year.