- Handle multiple clients' portfolio from various industries;
- Handle /Review full set account of our clients;
- Handle Tax queries for corporation and individual;
- Monitoring sub-ordinate’s work schedule;
- Closely work with other teams to facilitate the operations
- Participate in various ad hoc assignments when necessary.
- Higher diploma in Accounting/ Associate degree in Accountancy / Degree in Accountancy or equivalent;
- Familiar with Peachtree (Including data import)
- Familiar with MS Words and Excel
- Minimum 2 years working experience of accounting duties;
- Hands on PC skills and familiar with computerized accounting system;
- Must be initiative, independent, detail-minded and hard-working;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin;
- Immediately available will be an advantage.
We offer 5-day-work-week, double-pay, bonus, group medical, Birthday leave, 8-12 day annual leave…etc. Please send your full resume with recent photo, contact telephone number, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.