- Payment Methods
- Payment Terms & Conditions
- Copyright Statement
- Account & Audit's Terms and Conditions
- Company Secretary Terms and Conditions
- FAQ for Company Incorporation
- Limited Company Incorporation Terms & Conditions
- Unlimited Company Incorporation Terms & Conditions
- About taxation
- About individual tax return
- About Accounting & Auditing
- Tax obligation as an employer
- Regarding Share Transfer
- About Company Deregistration
- Email Account Management
- Email Forwarder
- Use Outlook (IMAP)
- Use Outlook (POP) Not recommended
- Using iPhone
- Use Android
- Corporate Email FAQ
The content of this website, including but not limited to all text, graphics, drawings, diagrams, photographs, programming codes, and compilation of data or other materials are protected by copyright.
Brilliant Business Centre is the owner of all copyright works contained in this website. Any reproduction, adaptation, distribution, dissemination translation or making available of such copyright works to the public is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorization is obtained from the Brilliant Business Centre.
Brilliant Business Centre strongly condemned the websites that are trying to duplicate the content, designs, styles and even programming codes of our website. Brilliant Business Centre has collected all the necessary information and reserved the rights to take necessary legal actions in order to protect our rights and to defend the core values of Hong Kong.
©Brilliant Business Centre. All Rights Reserved.