- Payment Methods
- Payment Terms & Conditions
- Copyright Statement
- Account & Audit's Terms and Conditions
- About taxation
- About individual tax return
- About Accounting & Auditing
- Tax obligation as an employer
- Regarding Share Transfer
- About Company Deregistration
- Email Account Management
- Email Forwarder
- Use Outlook (IMAP)
- Use Outlook (POP) Not recommended
- Using iPhone
- Use Android
- Corporate Email FAQ
- This agreement is offered by Brilliant Business Centre Limited (Service provider) and accepted by the applicant of virtual office service (Customer), both executing those terms and conditions stated in this agreement.
- This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("HKSAR") and the parties hereby irrevocably submit to thenon-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the HKSAR.
- The Customer understands and agrees that they will have no right to occupy and access any part of the premises and any equipment or facilities within the premises of the Service Provider under this agreement.
- The Customer understands and agrees that if they use the registered address of the Service Provider to apply any license, they MUST get written approval from the Service Provider. Otherwise the Service Provider would terminate the service(s) with immediate effect and send objection to the related party.
- The Customer shall not publish or use the provided address, telephone number and fax number without the prior authorization from theService Provider, before the commencement of services or after termination of services, or on behalf of a company or user not registeredwith the Service Provider. The Service Provider reserves all rights for claiming against all losses and expenses incurred.
- Before the commencement of service, during suspension period, or any situation without the prior authorization, the Service Provider will reject all mails, parcels, fax or any other objects sent to the Customer and will not handle all calls from the assigned telephone number. The Service Provider is not responsible to notify the Customer of such delivery. 30 days after the termination of service, any mails, parcels, fax or any other objects sent to or left at any offices of the Service Provider shall be at the disposal of the Service Provider at its.
Under the following circumstances, the Service Provider reserves all rights to terminate services without any prior notice. The Service Provider shall bear no legal responsibilities nor shall be liable for any claims or compensation for discontinuing services.
- The Customer is running any business that is identified as direct or indirect competition to the Service Provider.
- The Customer has failed to settle any service fees, handling fees or reimbursements of postage, or to renew business registration on time; or to submit necessary documents required by the law of HKSAR;
- In suspicion of the Customer is involving or carrying out a fraud and any illegal or improper activities;
- In suspicion of the Customer is using provided services to hold any promotional sales or public recruitment events;
- In suspicion of the Customer is transferring or assigning any or part of the services to any other parties, without the prior authorization from the Service Provider;
- The customer, or any contact person(s) of the Customer is ordered to pay debt by phone calls, letters, by person, etc;
- The Customer, or any contact person(s) of the Customer has caused any third party to disturb the operation at any service point of the Service Provider to claim for lost, protest, etc;
- The Customer, or any contact person(s) of the Customer has caused the press and media to arrive at any service point of the Service Provider for interview, filming or taking photograph.
- The Customer's company has been liquidated / wound-up, a Baliff's presence at the service point and has started effecting the execution of court orders and judgments, or the company has been dissolved.
- The customers who fail to provide true and correct information, or necessary documents within the set time limit to the Service Provider for completion of customer due diligence procedures.
- The Client shall acknowledge and agree in accordance with the Terms that the service provider does not guarantee to endorse an application for the Client regarding the declaration to including but not limited to the government and law enforcement agencies in relation to the use of our company’s registered address as the Client’s address. The service provider may require 7 to 14 days to review the relevant documents, and may induce additional charges for endorsing the associated documents. The service provider reserves the right to refuse to endorse any documents, and to submit the notification of termination of relevant authorization to the government and law enforcement agencies.
- The Customer shall acknowledge and understand a local private company is required to display its registered name in a conspicuous position from the registered office or business venue, The Customer will have responsibilities for all penalties and legal liability from negligence.
- (For Limited Company Only) The Customer shall acknowledge and understand every year annual return is required to be delivered to the Registrar of Companies for registration within 42 days after the anniversary of the date of the company's incorporation in that year (the prescribed time period), the Customer will be responsible for all penalties and legal liability from late delivery.
- (For Limited Company Only) The Customer shall acknowledge and understand a local private company is required to obtain and maintain up-to-date beneficial ownership information by way of keeping a Significant Controllers Register, the Customer will be responsible for all penalties and legal liability from negligence.
- Should any disputes arise, the decision of the Service Provider shall be final.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Customer acknowledges that due to the imperfect nature of verbal, written and electronic communications, the Service Provider is not responsible for any failure to render any service, any error or omission, or any delay or interruption of any service, the sole obligation is limited to the service charges during the affected period.
- The Customer agrees to waive, and agrees not to make, any claims for damages, direct or consequential, including with respect to lost business or profits, arising out of any failure to furnish any service, any error or omission with respect there to, or any delay or interruption of services.
- The Service Provider agrees that they are not allowed to sell or provide any information of the Customer to any third party without consent from the Customer.
- The first contract period will be the period started from the date of service commenced to the last date of the period covered within the first payment. The contract period will be extended according to the period covered of each payment of the Customer afterward, and the content of this agreement will be applicable within the extended contract period.
- If not renewing the subscribed service(s), the Customer should notify the Service Provider 30 days before service period ends, otherwise, the deposit (if any) cannot be refunded.
- Service fee will not be refunded for early termination.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to terminate this Service Agreement for any reason, or no reason at all, at any time by delivering a thirty (30) days prior written notice to the Customer, or with immediate effect by paying an amount equivalent to thirty (30) days’ service fee in lieu of notice. Any remaining service fee(s) and/or deposit(s) prepaid for the Service Plan will be reimbursed. In doing so, the Service Provider shall not be held liable for any responsibilities or claims.
ABOUT SERVICE AND PAYMENT
MAIL HANDLING SERVICES
- The total volume of mails and parcels shall not exceed 53cm x 32 cm x 23cm (Sum of the length of the sides less than 108cm). The Service Provider reserves rights to refuse receiving further mails and parcels which volume exceed the prescribed size.
- The Service Provider reserves the rights to refuse receiving any dangerous or illegal items for the Customer.
The handling charge of the parcel received for the Customer will be based on the storing time and the quantity, details as follows :
collect within first 3-day after the email notification sent Free collect after the first 3-day HK$ 20 / day / item
- The Service Provider shall not be liable if the stored items are lost, being stolen or damaged due to any reason during the storage period.
MAIL FORARDING SERVICES
- If the mail forwarding services is required, the Customer should state at the time of application. Otherwise, the Customer should notice the Service Provider by email or written notice afterward every time.
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs, claims and expenses of liabilities of whatever nature in mail forwarding.
- All call forwarding services apply to local telephone number only.
- If the designated number direct transferred by system is to be changed, a formal written notification should be submitted to the Service Provider on or before 1 working day prior to the effective day.
- During the office hour, the telephone services provided by the Service Provider can be only used for receiving calls, leaving messages and transferring calls on behalf of the Customer, not including any services related to product inquiries, making quotations and customer services.
- Customers are required to renew / terminate the service with the service provider 1 month before the expiry date of the service period. Otherwise, the deposit will be forfeited.
- The Customer shall pay the fees before the due date specified on the relevant invoices, or the Service Provider has the right to suspend the services to the Customer. The Customer has the responsibility to make sure that their payments are received and identified by the Service Provider before the due date specified on the relevant invoices.
- If Customer requests to reactive the services which has been suspended by the Service Provider due to late payment or overdue situation, the Service Provider shall charge the Customer the service fees for the suspended period.
- If the Customer requires to make amendments to service instructions, contents or location, a written notice should be given to the Service Provider to the amendment take place, related service fees shall apply.
The Customer has acknowledged and agreed the latest version of Terms & Conditions for Virtual Office is located online (URL shows below). The Service Provider reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions from time to time without prior notice.